Sony Bravia 55 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players
- 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound 20 Watts Output | Bass reflex speaker
- Smart TV Features- Access YouTube instantly with one click
- USB Tethering- Seamlessl connect to Internet with Mobile Data
- Display : 4K HDR: Enjoy Lifelike Details
- 4K X-Reality Pro: Best Clarity Ever
- Slice of Living Desing: Looks good, anywhere
- Smart Plug & Play: Easily connect & view photos
- music & videos from mobile phone or USB device
- Warranty Information: 1 year warranty
DISPLAY: The display is really good. I have the 50 inch Mi 4K, which is in itself quite good, but the colors on the Sony are at a different level. The viewing angles are good too. Another interesting thing is, even though this has a regular 50 Hz screen, perhaps due to the so-called MotionFlow feature, things seem so much smoother. The upscaling when connected to a 1080p Chromecast seemed decent, but not great. Our set top box is old and needs change, so will not comment on that.
USER INTERFACE & REMOTE: Having used Android on my Mi, I did not expect this to be great, but the Linux based system on the TV has a passable UI. There is no customisation, and apps are of course limited. But the biggest headache is the remote. It is from the 90s, and is clumsy to use. Sony, please get away from this nonsense. If you look at data, you will see most people use Set top boxes with their own remotes, or use Internet streaming. Optimise for that rather than the past. Thankfully there are Netflix and Youtube buttons. These buttons that I never use on my Mi Remote are a god send here.
AUDIO: Decently loud. I do not have that fine a sense of audio quality, so I wouldn’t comment more.