Samsung 50 Inches Wondertainment Series Ultra HD LED Smart TV
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) , Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box
- Blu Ray players, gaming console
- 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output, Dolby Digital Plus, Adaptive Sound
- Smart TV Features : Voice Assistants, SmartThings App
- Personal Computer, Home Cloud, Live Cast, Screen Share, Music System
- Display : Ultra HD (4k) LED Panel , 3 Side Bezel-less Design
- HDR 10+, UHD Dimming, Purcolor, Contrast Enhancer
- Alexa Built-in: Voice control your TV and your day.
- Warranty Information: 1 year comprehensive and 1 year additional warranty on Panel by Samsung
This is crystal UHD tv , the picture quality is awesome ! Better than any TV of this price segment. The blacks are Deep ( this is where you can know if they Picture quality is good. If the blacks are dark grey then the experience will definitely be bad, but that’s not the case with this TV) , colours are vibrant. The video is crisp. It supports HDR 10+. I am enjoying playing PS4 pro games. I don’t think the pics i have attached are doing any justice to the actual picture quality. If you are unsure, then visit any store and check out the TU8000 series, it’s the same.
This is one of the 2 things where Samsung could’ve have done a better job. I’m not saying that it is bad. It is sufficient for me as I am using this in my room. But I don’t think it’s going to be sufficient if used in living rooms.
This is one thing where this TV should improve. The UI is sluggish, responds after few seconds at times. The normal UI where you toggle between the settings, source, etc works fine. But The apps, internet show lag at times. This is the reason why I have given 4 stars instead of 5. I recommend you buy a fire stick for a better experience. Hope Samsung improves these issues in the coming updates.
I am using a PS4 pro. Works flawlessly, HDR content is amazing. There is no lag what so ever, even at 4K 60fps. I do not play FPS games. I only play Fifa and some story mode games. So those were working absolutely fine. I do not know about any FPS games.
Sturdy built quality, design looks cool. Looks almost as good as a Frame TV From Samsung due to its frame like bezels from side. It also has this “ambient mode” where a wallpaper will be displayed when the TV is not is use.
Bezels are very minimal.
I was confused whether to buy this TV or not. After experiencing it, I have made the right decision. Got it for 44.5k on prime day sale.
I also have a Sony 65 inch KD-65X8000G in my living room, and 2 other Samsung 4K series 7 and a curved TV in other rooms. Comparing to these TVs I have got a very good deal, specially considering the price point my other TVs. Overall I can say that it’s not as good as the Sony TV, but the difference is marginal ( The Sony has separate processors just to improve the picture quality like xreality pro, etc ), while the TV is better than my other Samsung 4K TVs ( as they’re older models ).